Eyes On The Target Eyes On The Target

I can't think of any game or scenario that this could be used in, but it's definitely gorgeous. You should extend it into a full song instead of a video game short.

yeajimmiboi responds:

I will deffo do that! Thank you for the advice. Have a great day. :)

Ludum Dare 22 Ludum Dare 22

John doesn't know what he's talking about.
Effects can make and break a song just as much as the synths you pick for it.
I love the effects. It feels dark, yet soothing at the same time.

Greetings, cats! Greetings, cats!

This reminds me of the Shinra in Final Fantasy 7.
God, good times. I love it. Keep up the good work!

Blokatt responds:

I'm glad to hear that! Thank you.
I've never actually played any of the FF games. :D

ELMR6 - Cry For Me RE ELMR6 - Cry For Me RE

I love it. Sounds like it could be used for battle music in a crystalline cavern of sorts.

P.S. I reported the guy's post below me. I also ignored his link. That wasn't cool.

Jadzxa responds:

Hey glad you liked it! And wow thinking now, I feel that's exactly where this stage might take place now. Also thanks, yeah that kind of advertising on peoples profiles is just wrong.

Funky Boss Loop Funky Boss Loop

It's an 8-bit version of Kirby's boss music. Nice, but you should mention that in your description, to avoid the "OMG U KOPIED DIS GAME HERE -->" kind of people. They exist even on Newgrounds, unfortunately.

mythicman95 responds:

I'm gonna be honest, I have no clue what Kirby's boss music sounds like xD That's a little ditty I play on the piano all of the time put to 8-Bit form :P

I Will Find You I Will Find You

Not bad. I like it. If you cut off the subtle intro part, you could probably use this in a cutesy-style RPG for a battle sequence.

Rise Rise

This is really nice. After hearing this and your other Trance song, I'm starting to think that you could do DnB much better. If you use FL, I'm definitely interested in doing a collab track with you :)

Toxic Toxic

It sounds very up-beat and there are some points where the initial synth sounds too loud/high-pitched, but overall it's a good song. I'm willing to scout you on this.

Zafrece - Tunnel Dive Zafrece - Tunnel Dive

I love it. It sounds amazing. Downloading now. I really like the way the background arp phases in and out behind the square synths. Definitely worth the 5 stars.

Zafrece responds:

Thanks m8.

Byte1 Byte1

Jesus man. This is amazing. It's too short for how amazing it sounds! I love it. Definitely becoming a fan.

olistabilize responds: